Some things never get out of fashion, like being polite and having good behavior.
Some are simple like proper speech and vocabulary, less emotions and decent appearance.
- If you walk and someone says hello, say it back even to a stranger
- When you are out, phones must be away and try to communicate with people and not make them think you are bored. Forget about the facebook and apps!
- Sushi can be eaten with chopsticks, but men can also eat with the hands.
- Never ask a woman out if you text another one all night long!
- When you get help, thank that person who helped you.
- Men can take the coat of the woman, but never carry her purse.
- Never use small talk on the phone and be direct in person.
- Do not stare it is rude like talking loud, the same!
- If there is rain, drive slowly and keep an eye on pedestrians.
- In the movies/theater/concert look at the people while looking for your chair seat.
- If someone takes your apology, apologize once more.
- Men must respect women
- 9 things must be a secret: age, religion, medical problems, gifts, family issues, wealth, affairs, honor and disgrace.
- Fashion is crucial and always wear what suits YOU best.
- When you get in a room, greet everyone, no matter their profession or age.
These are just the general rules everyone can take and understand. They are good manners and always will be ‘in fashion’.