You must keep the body alkaline always. This means more health and less problems. You are what you eat. So to be alkaline, eats such foods.
The food affects our pH more or less and some foods give energy, aid digestion and make the skin clear.
Alkaline body is needed for:
- Prevent a cold
- Lower cancer risk
- Have healthy weight
Have a healthy diet and eat 60-80% alkaline foods and 20-40% acidic. Below you can see the list.
The best 6 foods for daily health
- Lemon- acidic in taste and alkaline and balances the pH. Also it fights col, has loads vitamin C too. For detox drink lemon water. Drink the juice for dissolving gall or kidney stones. Lemons also kill works in intestines, it stops issues and bacteria and fights cancer.
- Coconut oil- superfood that is alkaline too. It has fatty acids that are medicinal and good fats for cholesterol. These fats make blood healthier and reduce risk of heart issues.
- Pineapple- another tropical and alkaline food too. It has minerals and vitamins for the health. it cures cold, cough, tooth pain, arthritis and digestion issues.
- Carrot- it has vitamin A for the overall health. fights cancer, stops early aging an stops heart issues. Also is good for the eyes due to the beta- carotene, so macular degeneration is lowered by 40%
- Beet- they are alkaline too and boost mental and physical health. this cleans you, gives energy and cures depression.
- Cinnamon- source for iron, calcium, fiber, manganese and is used in cooking, baking and more. It helps in cholesterol, blood sugar, yeasts, cancer preventing, arthritis and brain work.
More tips for alkalizing fruits
- Green beans
- Been greens
- Wild greens
- Wheat grass
- Mustard greens
- Green peas
- Collard green
- Sea veggies
- Edible flowers
- Barley grass
- Chili pepper
Also many diets are usually acidic some acidic foods MIGHT get famous too:
- Soft drinks
- Dry fruits
- Almond milk
- Some beans
- Nuts like walnuts, peanuts, pecans and cashews
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
Eat these acid foods to alter the body from alkalinity and be healthier.
Source and image source: www.healthy-holistic-living.com