When a person possess strong, powerful bones, that person is likely to avoid a lot of fractures as well as osteoporosis when he/she is older. In this article you will have the chance to discover which food products are very helpful in keeping and building strong bones as well as bones with good health.
– Vegetables which are consisted of green leaves represent an amazing source of minerals which are important for obtaining good strength and health of the bones. Except for calcium, vegetables also give out phosphorous, potassium, iron and magnesium, all of these help in acquiring strong bones. Collard greens. Kale, mustard greens, Brussels sprouts, watercress and bok choy are just a few of which you should consume a huge amount. Even though it is completely true that vegetables such as Swiss chards and spinach are consisted of a huge quantity of calcium and several other minerals, they are filled with oxalates which are able of obstructing the usual and proper absorption of calcium in some situations, like for example let’s say when you have a diet enriched with calcium.
* Food Products Enriched With Protein
– However, just having an amazingly strong bones, bones strong as a rock it is not enough. Another very important thing to possess is when the bones are flexible, this is important in order to avoid having a lots of injuries. So, this is the main reason why people should consume food products which are filled with proteins, with the consummation of this type of food you will maintain the skeletal system in an optimum and good condition. Amazing sources of very good quality protein are products such as turkey and chicken breast, eggs, tofu, cheese, lean beef, fish, milk, soymilk and pork cuts, nuts, seeds and beans.
– A bunch of stews, sauces and soups require the usage of stock to be the basic part of the dish. This represents an amazing thing due to the fact that stock which has usage in whipping them is consisted of minerals which have leaked outside the bones when they were simmered inside the water for a longer period of time. So, the moment when the vegetables which we talked about before are added, the quantity of making the bones into powerful structures it becomes twice as big.
* Whole Grains
– Also, be careful, because it is very important to include enough quantity of complex carbohydrates within the diet you have. It is like that in order to secure that the body it will not go within the protein to require energy. So, thanks to the existence of the carbohydrates which give the energy, the protein may be used to a greater part for building of the muscles as well as for making the bones stronger. An amazing idea is to put the whole attention on a sources which of complex carbohydrates which are good for the health. Those sources may be: oats, cornmeal, amaranth, wild rice, quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat and also products which are made of whole grain flour. All of these products are consisted of magnesium, which represent an important mineral for normal and proper absorption of calcium.
* Trace Mineral-Enriched Food Products
– Inside the body it is essential to have normal and proper trace mineral balance. This is necessary for obtaining strong, powerful and healthy bones. If you just fill the body with food products rich in calcium it would not be useful for you, because in that way the body would not have the other important minerals which are necessary for proper absorption. The most amazing sources of trace minerals represent the fresh vegetables and fruit. Also, try to consume as much as possible nuts, seeds and seaweeds as well.
* Bones You Can Consume
– The best source of calcium you will find is by consuming the parts of the animals which are consisted the most with it, those parts are the bones. The best idea is to consume the bones which can be eaten, bones such as: chicken leg quarters, duck wings, rabbit bones, ostrich necks, whole fish and many more.
* Healthy fats
– Those amazing types of fats represent a wonderful source for obtaining strong, powerful and healthy bones. The DHA and EPA represent types of fish oils, which people should consume within their every day diet. The best sources for these amazing fats which are excellent for the bones are oily fish like for example: herring, mackerel, salmon, halibut, trout, tuna and sardines.