It is a fact that we are all under dangers of the environment and modern lifestyle. This society has many benefits but also it harms our health at the same time.
For start, the air we breathe is polluted, let alone other things!
Cigarettes and meds are worsening all of this. We can make a balance of the daily habits and be healthy again.
Read more and learn about the DIY cure for a natural cleanse. But, first see the signs of toxicity.
- Skin issues– if we are full of toxins, skin problems appear since the body wants to cleanse through our skin. Dryness, inflammation, acne, rash, rosacea, itching…
- Belly fat– if this is abnormal, it is a toxic organism where glucose levels are not balanced and cholesterol is processed badly.
- Headaches– happen when toxins irritate the nerves and nervous system
- Overheating– with too much toxins the liver works harder.
- No energy– toxins steal energy and thus you are tired.
- Sinus congestion– in polluted environments, sinuses suffer a lot.
- Insomnia– when toxins pile in the sinuses, blood flow is impaired and we sleep bad.
- Gallbladder issues– gallbladder is affected by toxins inside
- White or yellow tongue– if the tongue is coated like this, means the blood is too toxic.
The best detoxes
1. Green tea
It has antioxidants and removes free radicals. Also, stops liver damage due to the epigallocatechin-3-gallate EGCG. Have 3 cups daily or take supplements (750 mg daily).
They are good because the juice is alkaline and a detoxifier. Also more liver bile is made and minerals are better absorbed. Also, you get loads of vitamin C and antioxidants for immunity. The fruit and this peel also contain d-limonene which works up the liver enzymes and detoxifies. Mix this juice in warm water every morning before breakfast. Have a glass warm water and ½ cup lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
3. Epsom baths
Epsom salt is amazing for the bath. Magnesium inside you will increase and detox will be easier. Metals get removed too. Get in the bath, add Epsom 2 cups and soak a bit. Do this 3 times weekly, but for heart problem patients, it is not recommendable.