Belly fat is visceral and hypodermic fat and is dangerous since it covers vital organs. This makes diabetes risk and affects insulin too. Fat releases leptin hormone for regulating appetite, memory, learning too. Studies said fat people have more dementia risk. It is hard to remove this fat, but with effort you can do it in just less than month.
Belly fat melting routine
This involves 3 workouts, beginner, intermediate and advanced level. Have these 9 workouts daily and achieve results. Start at level 1 and increase with time.
- Butterfly crunch– lie on the back, under parts are beneath feet that touch each other. Place them close to body and hands are under the head. Pull chest off ground and do not pull lower back up, then return to start. 3 sets and 10 reps.
- Hip lifts-lie on left side. Knees are bent, left elbow is supporting you on floor. Lift the right arm and pull the left hip. Lower the hip and do not hit floor. 2 sets and 15 reps. Also do this workout with straight legs
- Front plank– start with knees and hands. Pull chest down and forearms are on floor. Elbows are aligned to shoulders. To transfer weight on toes, pull knees slowly. Contract glutes and legs and keep them straight. Keep this for half a minute and gradually increase.
- Toe touch– for recuts abdominus- lie down on back, lift legs above hips and arms above shoulders. Breathe out and reach toes with fingertips. Get hands back at start and shoulders do not touch ground. Abs are tight. 2 sets 15 reps.
- For obliques lie down, arms near body, palms to the ground. Pull legs up, bend knees for 90 degrees. Lift the left leg and lower the right. Switch legs for 2 min and pause for 1 min. have 3 sets.
- For transverse abdominals– for this, get a chair and be between backrests. Hold elbows bent, relax neck and keep shoulders down, lift chest and head. Abs are tight, bend knees and breathe out. Lift them to chest. Do not touch ground. 3 sets and 15 reps.
- Knee ups– for rectus abdominus- be between 2 chair backrests, keep elbows bent, shoulders are down, neck relaxed, chest and head elevated.
- Russian twist– sit on floor, bend knees, back is straight. Stretch arms in front, pull heels of ground, balance yourself on tailbone. Rotate arms left and right, 3 sets 20 reps.
- For transverse abdominals lie down, arms at sides. Bend knees and have ball between ankles. Legs are 45 degree stretched, slowly put them down, do not touch ground. 2 sets 3o reps.
Article and image source: beautyandappearance.com