Everyone knows that the lemonade is an amazing beverage during summer, however this is not its only usage. It is very useful in the treatment against colds and to calm the sore throat as well. The only thing you have to do is to put some honey and fresh ginger in the lemon juice to make its taste even more refreshing.
Honey Ginger Lemonade Beverage
The following are the ingredients you will need to prepare the beverage:
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups purified water
- ½ cup honey
- 7 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup peeled fresh ginger pieces
How to prepare the beverage:
1. Take one big pitcher and put in it ginger, honey, juice made of lemon and one sliced sprig fresh mint.
2. Then, stir the mixture and when you do that press the ginger and mint to unleash their flavor.
3. Next, put water and again stir but this time to make the honey to dissolve.
4. Continue by adding the ice cubes.
5. Place in it six glasses of 10 oz. After that, when everything is ready feel free to decorate every glass with the beverage with some sprig of fresh mint and a straw.
These are the benefits of the beverage:
The thick coating of the honey and the vitamin C when are combined like this are the best solution in treating colds and soothing sore throats.
Note: Be careful and don’t give this beverage to kids that are 3 years old or under, because it can provoke them in becoming dangerously sick. However for kids and grownups in order to combat against the allergies and diseases that happen every season it is good to give them fresh honey.