What do you think of the idea which causes transformation of the body in only four minutes? I guess you won’t believe this so easy, you know how people say it sounds too good to be true. But, with the 28-day Plank Challenge published in Women Daily Magazine, you will notice the results by practicing your body for persistence and in order to make it stronger. However, this doesn’t mean that it is an easy fix, this is simply a slow process in getting excellent results.
Are you eager to get some information regarding this challenge and what exactly this is doing to your body? Well, continue reading and find out what are you capable of doing to your body in believe it or not under a month.
The Plank Challenge it has to be finished in four weeks. The first step is very simple and easy, you will just begin doing the plank for 20 seconds. Easy, am I right? Step by step, you increase your stamina until you are able to plank for four minutes when the last days come. Just check this plan and follow it as it is:
Day 1 – 20 seconds
Day 2 – 20 seconds
Day 3 – 30 seconds
Day 4 – 30 seconds
Day 5 – 40 seconds
Day 6 – Rest
Day 7 – 45 seconds
Day 8 – 45 seconds
Day 9 – 60 seconds
Day 10 – 60 seconds
Day 11 – 60 seconds
Day 12 – 90 seconds
Day 13 – Rest
Day 14 – 90 seconds
Day 15 – 90 seconds
Day 16 – 120 seconds
Day 17 – 120 seconds
Day 18 – 150 seconds
Day 19 – Rest
Day 20 – 150 seconds
Day 21 – 150 seconds
Day 22 – 180 seconds
Day 23 – 180 seconds
Day 24 – 210 seconds
Day 25 – Rest
Day 26 – 210 seconds
Day 27 – 240 seconds
Day 28 – Until failure
What is the best way of doing planks:
The main thing in order to get excellent results comes down to making perfect the proper planking position. In Physical Living there was an article published which tells you how to do it:
1. Be assured that your arms are in the correct position. The elbows are supposed to be found under the shoulders in order to assure a normal distribution of the weight.
2. The spine it has to continue being in a straight position. Be careful and don’t do rounding out on the spine and placing not needed pressure on both the neck and back.
3. Make yourself certain to make the core tight because in that way it will have many benefits from the exercise.
4. Maintain the legs spread a little bit. Be careful and notice in what way the hips are feeling when you make the exercise. There shouldn’t be any particular pressure on the hip area. If it is needed regulate the distance between your feet.
5. The breathing is supposed to be slow and on purpose, this is necessary for the core to be completely engaged and the body is in relaxation mode.
Why you should chose planking?
Probably you ask yourself why the Planking Challenge represents an amazingly good exercise plan. Moreover, the practice looks very simple for a full-body exercise. But it like that.
The following will show you what exactly planking is doing to your body:
1. Tones the stomach. As we mentioned previously, planking includes the usage of the core in order to stabilize the body and to perform the physical requests in order to keep up with the normal planking position. The muscles on the abdomen are connected and used when this exercise is performed. After some time passes, this type of muscles tone and make tighter the stomach and provide it with an excellent look.
2. Gives promotion to excellent posture. The reason is that the abs have a very important role in the ability of keeping great posture, planking is very good as well for the balance and stability. Then, again after some time passes people have the ability to stand up straight and reach a broader range of movement.
3. Makes better the flexibility. Mercola.com, here it was published in an article that the flexibility is good for the back and the shoulder muscles when they are found in the plank position. The blades of the shoulders are going to extend and this situation gives out a better range of motion.
Could you ever thought that such a simple and easy challenge is able to bring you a bunch of amazing results? Go and see the video below in order to see in more details of how to perform a perfect plank. Do not forget to share this in order to give a challenge to your friends.