Almost every person in the world drinks coffee, and it is the most popular drink. Most of the people drink coffee every morning, but we always throw away that thing left on the bottom of the coffee cup. But, today we will show you how to use the coffee grounds as a home remedy. Spread the coffee grounds on parchment paper and then let it dry.
14 awesome uses of the coffee grounds
1. Eye-bags – if you want to look refreshed after you wake up, mix the coffee grounds with olive oil and then apply this mixture under the eyes.
2. Hair – the coffee grounds can improve the quality of the hair, but if you have light hair color, it can darken it.
3.Cellulite – maybe you know that many anti-cellulite products have caffeine. But, you can mix coffee grounds and some oil and you can use this remedy to get rid of the cellulite.
4. Soap – you can use the coffee like a scrub because of its skin-firming effects. The coffee will give you great peeling effect on the skin.
5. Abrasive – because if it is free of chemicals, the coffee can be used like a cheap and safe cleaning product. The small grains are very efficient in cleaning pans, pots and surfaces.
6. In the fridge – if you want to get rid of the odors in the fridge, place one cup of coffee grounds in it. The coffee will absorb the smell.
7. Grill rust – cleaning the smelly and sticky barbecue can be a real problem. But, you can easily clean it using coffee grounds. Put coffee grounds on the sponge and rub your grill with it. Then, rinse with warm water.
8. Against ants – the powerful smell of the coffee grounds can repel the ants and the other pests in your garden.
9. Against fleas – you can fight the fleas in the pets with moist coffee ground. Rub them into the pet’s skin and fur.
10. Against wasps – place the coffee grounds in one fire safe jar and then light it using a match. This will repel the wasps in a few seconds.
11. Against snails – the coffee grounds are also great against snails. Sprinkle the coffee grounds around the plants in order to prevent damage.
12. Cat fright – if you want to protect the yard from the cats, sprinkle the coffee grounds around the house. This makes a barrier that will hold the cats away.
13. Compost – the worms love the coffee grounds, so if you put some in the compost, it will result in well-colonized droves.
14. Fertilizer – the coffee grounds are an amazing fertilizer that is rich in many nutrients, including potassium, nitrogen and phosphorus. They stimulate the plant growth.