The ginger is a great spice and super food too. It makes immunity better, digestion too and lessens inflammation.
It has in it some essential oils that create the strong aroma like: zingerone, gingerol and shogaol. These oils are antiviral, antibacterial and anti-parasitic. The root of ginger improves digestion, immunity, asthma issues, cardio health and pain too.
Benefits of ginger tea
- This tea is great for treating headaches, cold, flu and sore muscles. Since it is unique, it even stops pain the natural way by preventing prostaglandin to make the body inflamed.
- Regularly taking this means stronger immunity and many antioxidants.
- One cup daily lessens risk of stroke and breaks down the fat that clogs the arteries.
- It has warming benefits so it improves blood flow. Also you get vitamins, oxygen and minerals.
- It kills the virus of a cold, cold sores and flu.
- It kills 76% of cells in lung cancer in vivo. Experts have stated that ginger is TOXIC for the lung cancer cells. The 6-gingerol or the anti-cancer agent of the ginger, metabolizes into 6-gingeridol to the cancer cells and that kills 76% of cancer cells. This metabolite is really powerful. Also the ginger fights prostate cancer, breast, pancreas and colon cancer, and even leukemia too. This herb kills cancer. A study proved that insulin sensitivity or the lower insulin also got resolved in diabetics. Another study with middle age women claimed ginger to improve their memory and cognition.
How to make this tea?
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Coconut milk
- Raw honey
Let the water boil and add the turmeric and ginger. Lower the heat and let it simmer. After 10 minutes, add the milk and strain. Add honey for taste and enjoy!