Ginger has a very good anti-parasitic, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects and this is the reason why it is known as one of the most amazing and strongest products of the last period.
It has a lot of magnesium, Vitamin C and other minerals, with this it provides to the health amazing effects. That is what it makes it popular due to its enormous history of usage in order of making better the digestion and immunity, lowering the pain and combating cardiovascular illnesses, asthma and a bunch of other problems with the health.
One cup of hot ginger tea eliminates the cold during the winter season and it has much more positive effects than several other drinks. Ginger tea gives out a huge number of benefits to the health, some of those are these ones:
- Ginger is able to combat infections and boost the immune system because it is full in antioxidants
- Then, it has very good effects and it is a good medicine against virus that forms the influenza, colds and cold sores
- Because it possess warming characteristics, is able to make better the circulation, and also to bring some oxygen, vitamins and minerals
- ginger is able to lower the pains, to cure sore muscles, headache, flu and cold
- ginger tea is capable in lowering the risk of stroke
The following are the necessary ingredients:
- A cup of water
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
How to prepare the beverage:
It is very simple and easy way of making this tea beverage. So, simply boil some water, to put the turmeric, then the ginger and at the end you will leave it to simmer for approximately 7-10 minutes. At the end, just put the milk of coconut and next simply strain the tea inside a cup.
Also, you may put some extra flavor to the tea and then just simply enjoy in the essential and valuable benefits and effects this tea offers!