Joints represent the connections between bones. They give out support, plus they give you the ability of moving. If something bad happens to the joints from some illness or injury then that can intermingle with the movement of the joints, plus the pain will be huge (1).
Sometimes, it may be connected to arthritis, bursitis, and pain in the muscles.
The pain in the joints it may be mild, creating soreness just after some actions, or also it may be extremely severe, causing that even a simple movement, especially when carrying some weight, to be very very hurting.
The following is considered to be one of those topical treatments which are able of producing a lot of effects for arthritis, plus people may prepare it at their house with the usage of humble cayenne.
Cayenne pepper is consisted of an active element known under the name of capsaicin which has natural analgesic or pain-relieving characteristics.
The following are the necessary ingredients:
- ¼ cup of warm olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
These are the instructions of how to make this medicine:
- Put 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper inside ¼ cup of warm olive oil.
- Apply it over the joint where you feel the pain and let it stay like that for approximately 15 minutes.
- Then, clean it off using warm water.
- After the first application you are going to start feeling much better, however in order of getting the most amazing results, the right thing to do is to use it 2 or 3 times every day until the pain has disappeared (2).
Capsaicin drains a neurotransmitter known under the name of substance P, which has the responsibility of transmitting pain signals to the brain.
If the big P is being stopped or blocked, in that case people won’t receive the necessary signals that there is something bad happening and that a certain thing is damaged, and thus people at the end won’t feel any pain (3).
Read as well: The Best Home Medicines for Joint Inflammation
Note: It is perfectly normal if you feel a certain burning sensation when this medicine is being used for the first time. People who have sensitive skin, be careful when you apply this. Always put gloves on when you are working with hot pepper powder, and also try to keep away from having a with the eyes. You should never use this on open skin or wounds.
If you experience any of the following conditions, you should immediately visit your doctor:
- You have fever which is not linked with flu signs.
- You have lost 10 pounds or a lot more without even wanting that.
- The pain in the joints remained for more than 3 days.
- You suffer from severe pain in the joints which you cannot explain as well as you suffer from swelling.