The coconut oil contains a big amount of healthy fatty acids. The virgin coconut oil is readily available, affordable, natural and delicious. Here are 30 uses of the very popular coconut oil:
1. Baldness – mix the coconut oil with rosemary, lavender, Jojoba oil, thyme, castor oil/grapeseed oil, Cedarwood, and a little cayenne pepper. Apply this mixture 3 times a day to the affected area and massage it.
2. Nipple cream – it is perfect for sore, cracked or dry nipples. Apply coconut oil to a cotton ball and put it on the nipples between feedings.
3. Stretch marks – this oil is amazing at nourishing damaged skin. Maybe it won’t remove the stretch marks, but it helps a lot.
4. Toothpaste – mix coconut oil with a little baking soda and used it as a toothpaste.
5. Indigestion/Acid Reflux – take it after a meal
7. Thyroid function
12. Gingivitis, gum disease – use it like a toothpaste
13. Insect repellent – mix the coconut oil with peppermint oil and rub it on the skin.
14. Hives – reduces the swelling and itch
15. Migraines – use it regularly
16. Bladder and urinary tract infections
17. Pylori – consume it regularly.
18. Diabetes – helps with cravings and keeps the blood sugar levels normal
19. Bowel function – gut infection, IBD, constipation
21. Chronic and adrenal fatigue
22. Sunscreen – maybe it is not high, but the coconut oil has an SPF of about 4.
23. Skin conditions – this oil can relieve some skin problems like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
24. Make-up remover – dab a coconut oil on a cotton swab and remove the makeup
25. Lubricant – the coconut oil is a safe and natural lubricant for sex and masturbation. It is not compatible with latex!
26. Hair conditioner – you can use it like a leave-in conditioner by applying one teaspoon to the ends. For a deeper treatment, you should rub in one tablespoon onto the scalp and work through to the ends.
27. Eye cream – apply the coconut oil under your eyes to reduce wrinkles, bags and puffiness.
28. After shave – this oil can heal the skin after shaving and it is great for razor burn
29. Body scrub – mix the oil with a salt and rub it all over. Then, rinse it and your skin will be so soft.
30. Massage oil – it is a great oil for a massage.